Monday 17 October 2011

I'm a Winner!


 A couple of weeks ago, I was having a little blog hop - as you do.  I was visiting the lovely, creative blog
Efemera Ink when I was invited to hop on over to another blog.  So, off I went, to yet another inspiring blog, Scattered Scarlet .  Where I was invited to leave a comment, which I did.  And in return, I am now the very happy owner of "this little bit of nonsense".
 
Thank you, Effie.  It's so lovely, and is inspiring me to do something creative.
I'm missing my makings - but, I have less than a week now, until I run my half marathon - and then I can return to real life, and the long list of ideas I've gathered over the past few weeks and months.

One of the first things on the list is that  header, up there...

1 comment:

  1. isn't the internet a wonderful thing? this is such a lovely whimsical item - so lovely! thrilled for you that you won and looking forward to seeing you back in blogland. In the meantime - go for it! so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete