Tuesday 24 January 2012

Scarlet Lime Kit




Way back, in November, last year... I was tempted by the Thanksgiving/Black Friday sale at Scarlet Lime.  And splashed out a whole five dollars on a sight unseen kit.  Now, the post and packing added another $15, but I thought I'd go for it - my first order from the States!

It took a couple of weeks to reach me, but it was so worth the wait.  There was quite a bit of purple in there, as well as some greens, some wood effects, some trims and embellishments and a set of stamps. 
These are the first three layouts I made using the kit.  I whizzed them up one afternoon, and then realised that I had completely used my fail-safe scrap-booking combo - can you spot it?  Yes, everything on the right hand side of the page!  Nothing wrong with that - but I'm now on a bit of a mission to mix it up a bit. Which includes the layout in my last post, using Shimelle's project. 
I'll be back soon, with some more from this kit, and a move from the right-hand side of the page....

2 comments:

  1. funny, I could have sworn I had left a comment here... I'm WAY behind on my blog reading/commenting and this month LOAD is using up all my energy and time. But gutted to see that I neglected you here :-(
    kits from the states are just so much better aren't they? I ordered a SC one last year and was amazed at what was included. yours looks great and these three layouts are super even if they are a bit right biased :-) I know the feeling - mine are mostly left biased with a dimensional cluster on the right. when I pile them all up the pile is so wonky and inches higher on the right than the left. maybe right is just your "thing" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the last one with the photo of your children, cool glasses.

    Plastic Card
    Plastic Card Printing
    Scratch Cards

    ReplyDelete