Wednesday 18 May 2011

been a-thrifting


Earlier this week, Luu and I did our weekly food shop, and then popped into a couple of local charity shops.  There were lots of treasures, but only three for us.  This suitcase, which has been on the thrifting wish-list for a liitle while, although we did ponder, should we? do we really want it? But for the princely sum of just £2.00 and with some '80s Snoopy stickers it had to be.  Luu is going to use it in her room for storage.


She also bought this linen top, which she will wear as a dress, destined for those hot days, which are on the way back...
 

And the third item?  A 1990s road atlas for 40p, destined to be chopped up as backgrounds for some more of my pictures.  I've a couple I'm working on at the moment, I should be back with them later in the week...

1 comment:

  1. got to love those snoopy stickers (I adore snoopy!) - we don't have many charity shops over here - I miss them! Happy shopping...

    ReplyDelete