Friday 5 April 2013

Bunny bunting

As I had both of my girlies at home last weekend, Luu is back from Uni at the moment, I decided to have some lovely mommy daughter time and make some Easter Bunting.

I'd already had the idea to use some book pages, and then when I came across this template, it all fell into place.   We picked some patterned papers, drew around the template, cut them out and glued them to the book pages, which had been torn in half against a ruler to get them to the right size.  


They still needed a little something.  So out came some flowers and gems, then I attached the banners to a length of yellow spotty ribbon, just using a glue roller.  Oh, I did gently ink the edge of each bunny for definition.

It really was that easy.  Some strips of washi tape were enough to attach the bunting to the living room wall, and it hasn't  fallen down yet.  And a bunny isn't just for Easter - so they'll stay there for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment