Thursday 3 September 2009

On a Roll



So, in the last hour, I have...
  • Finished the cover for my Learn Something New Every Day folder
  • Designed (ha ha) a sketch for each page - hopefully this will make it easier to do each page. I won't have to think about a new layout each day
  • Done Day 1
  • Done Day 2
  • Done Day 3
I have gone with the idea of using up my stash. So, I'm using a binder from Paperchase (a birthday present back in April), the cardstock is Papermania from a couple of years back and the papers are a Basic Grey set I bought earlier in the year. It's a Christmas set - but just my sort of colours, and I don't think they look too Christmassy, and I really don't think I will use them all up at Christmas...

The pics aren't great - taken on a really gloomy day, about 15 minutes after any reasonable light was around, as there were no batteries charged for the camera when I was ready...


Oh, and I had some "help" from Charlie


back soon...

2 comments:

  1. these are just lovely! Is that Dasher? Can't help but love BG especially the Christmas ranges. I can't bring myself to use them - I just keep it all to stroke. Love those little butterflies too. So sweet.

    Well done! (know what you mean about the lists!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really loving the sound of this class, I might have a go myself!!! Love what you've done so far!

    ReplyDelete