Tuesday 5 January 2010

Focus...


So, I've decided on my word for the year...

focus

I need to focus. On organisation in our home. On decluttering. On not faffing around. On making lists. And reading them. And doing something off those lists. I need to focus on the things that I enjoy - and do them. I need to continue to focus on my family. And friends. I need to focus on my weight loss, a stone and a half in the last six months, and hopefully the same again in the next half year...

And I need to focus my camera - lol... And, I'm seriously thinking about laser eye treatment - so I would be able to focus on the world around me from the moment I wake each day...


1 comment:

  1. oh wow! I love it! what a great word! If I hadn't already set mine, I might well have stolen that one! so good.

    It was lovely to see you on Saturday! Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete