Saturday 29 January 2011

the good stuff







Making me incredibly happy this week, is post from foreign parts.

After reading this post, I ordered a couple of brooches.  Owls, of course, and the words - well "hope" is working it's way into my life this year, so it had to be...


And then, out of the blue, a card and a very thoughtful gift from my friend Lisa.  I can't tell you how happy I was when I saw the envelope - even before I opened it.  You just can't overestimate the excitement caused by receiving post...


Also making me happy this week is family birthdays.  My Mom's and also both of my sisters-in-law, all in one week.  We're off to celebrate Mom's and one sister-in-law's this afternoon - lots of family gathered together = happy.

What's making you happy?

3 comments:

  1. Comments like this make me happy. I always want to do spontaneous things but forget so I am really glad I saw this through and I'm glad I chose right! Weekends make me happy in general. I love to slow down and sleep more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to meet you, Sarah! Thanks for popping by my blog and letting me know where you saw me. Love the power of Blogland!

    Isn't Highway 1 beautiful here in California? What a wonderful holiday you had hanging out here. So happy you were able to experience some of the best places on the coast. I still can't believe I finally took the plunge and moved here. I followed my dreams and am happy I did :)

    Sounds like you've had a very happy week with beautiful gifts and lots of celebrations!!

    Gwynnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Lovely brooches! :0) see you at the crop on Saturday

    ReplyDelete