Thursday 3 March 2011

she art workshop


Want to see what I've been up to this week? I've been getting messy with this workshop.  And I'm having a ball!!  Learning lots of techniques, and being inspired by a fabulous group of artists in the She Art Community.


I've been following the techniques outlined in the lessons - but I'm already starting to feel my way towards what is more my style.  I'm sure I'll have more to show you in the future.  But, if you fancy having a go, there are some tutorials on Christy's website, and I believe the workshop is running again soon.

I'm off now to get my bags ready for Saturday's 12 hour cropaganza at the Bromsgrove crop, with 3 classes being taught by Kirsty Wiseman
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow,wow,wow I love them !!!!! They look amazing, if I saw them in a shop, I would buy them. I might have to have a little dabble one day. See you on Saturday. Loving the new header. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've signed up for the next 'She' class in April, you inspired me so much yesterday Sarah with your gorgeous picture. I just hope I can re-create something worth while but hey it will be fun trying!!.

    Lovely to see you and Helen yesterday.

    See you soon.
    Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous, very clever, and your picture soooo deserved to win :) xxx

    ReplyDelete