Monday 28 February 2011

california gurls



I did these LOs a couple of weeks ago, but thought you might like to see them.  California Gurls is mis-spelt because of the Katy Perry song which we sang a lot when we were in California last year.  Mark took the photos on his phone, and there's not a "good" photo amongst them, but when all put together, they show just how much fun we were having at Disneyland, and it's not often that we get our photos taken together.
 

I did take a photo op - and made the girls sit in Mickey's car.  We had to wait a couple of minutes, because there was another family taking photos, we got chatting, as you do...  And the mom told Mark that he was really lucky to be married to me - because I have such a cute accent! Those of you that know me, as well as those that don't, are allowed to laugh at this point...
And, finally, a card that I made for my sister-in-law's birthday...
speak soon, sarah x

2 comments:

  1. these are also gorgeous!!! and we lurve that song too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, cute, cute! the layouts are lovely - really gorgeous. is that Crate Paper? The photos of the three of you are such fun and it's lovely to hear that you had so much fun - what an experience for you all. And do I spy a bit of journalling?!? Go you!

    ReplyDelete