Monday 11 July 2011

Busy, busy, busy

I know, it's been a while. What can I say? Things have been a-changing around here. The biggest, for me, is that I'm now working full time - which is really eating into my crafting time.  Added to that, my half-marathon training is eating up even more time.  And when the creating goes on the back burner, the blogging follows.  And as for scrapbooking? That now seems to have been relegated to the monthly crop at Bromsgrove.

But, you know what? If I take a moment and think about it, there's still a lot of creative craftiness going on around here.  So, that's what I'll try to bring to my pigeon hole.

Shall I promise to speak soon? I think it's better if I just say, hope to see you soon...

See you soon...

3 comments:

  1. please hurry back! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, I'm glad I'm not the only one struggling at the moment. Thanks for stopping by my blog, it makes it so worth while when you get a lovely comment. I hope you are well and that your new job is going well. Where are you doing your half marathon?, good luck with it.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. same here sarah, it's a shame isn't it? work, kids, work, exercise, kids kids kids.....! Let's motivate each other! xx

    ReplyDelete