Sunday 25 September 2011

Hello, anybody there?



Hello, anybody there? I know, I know, you thought I'd fallen off the edge of the blogosphere, didn't you?

Well, not quite.  I've been busy, busy, busy.  Getting used to working full time, and then when I get home it's all train,train, train for the half-marathon.  Which is in just four weeks... eek.  

Oh, and we're also looking at Universities for Luu for next year.  We just came back from Chichester this afternoon, then out for a 4km run, and now about to have dinner.

The pictures?  It's against my self-imposed blogging rules to post without any.  And I'd uploaded these to blogger in May (!) so, I thought you may as well see them.  Back in May we were very busy in the garden, and re-vamping the shed for Mark to go and "play" in.


2 comments:

  1. I noticed your gorgeous coloured shed when I was there last week and meant to comment on it! I love the hooks! It was so lovely to catch up with you and to get all your news. and lovely to see you here in blogland again. good luck with the training!

    ReplyDelete