Thursday 11 June 2009

Family Tree and Grannies

Back so soon!

After posting yesterday, I inspired myself to get on with the crochet. And added another square to the growing pile of grannies. I do have more than in the photo, honest. So, tonight I will aim to do at least one more...


And, as I already had the camera out, thought I'd show you a sneak peek of my family tree. I started this at the crop last Saturday, it was part of a class done by Cleo Jarvis, from Bellaboo. It's still not quite finished - there's loads of cutting out to do. But I'm just about ready to put it all together, just some photos to add, and then hang it all from the tree.

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. It's such a sweet project isn't it? Looking at mine here on my desk and so thrilled with it. Come on, post a piccie of the finished thing!

    ReplyDelete