Monday 22 June 2009

Speedy Scrapping

So, my friend Libby set a challenge on her blog. And, as I was feeling a bit overwhelmed by my scrapping - ie. too many ideas, not enough time, and no conviction to actually do anything, aka "lost my mojo", I decided to join in, and have just completed this layout in about 15 minutes. Not necessarily one of my best, but not too bad, eh? And it felt good to scrap.

So, the challenge was to use a range of products. Ok, I don't have loads on there, but it all came from different manufacturers:

Patterned Paper - Crate Paper "Road Trip"
Journalling Sticker - Sassafras
Surf Town Sticker - Karen Foster Design "Surfin' Wild"
Other paper - from my stash

Now, let's see if I can find my mojo, think I've left it under a pile of stuff!

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. yo ho - so you got your challenge done first! go you!

    ReplyDelete