Monday 7 December 2009

Off to Merry Hill...

Today's the day. Helen and I off to Merry Hill to really put a dent in that Christmas Shopping List!

Well, that was the plan. Unfortunately, our lists weren't that great to start with, due to lack of letters sent to Father Christmas around here! But we did our best, and came home with heavier bags, and lighter purses.

The picture was taken in TKMaxx. I had just picked up the perfect present for one of my friends, when I noticed somebody had been arranging the letters - and, no, it wasn't me! Luckily, due to "the plan" for the Christmas book, I had my camera with me, so I whipped it out and took the picture, forgetting to turn the flash off! So, then had to shove the camera in my bag, and whizz off, before anybody could question the strange behaviour of the lady in the household section!

1 comment:

  1. I am sitting here feeling all smug and good about myself as I have now purchased (or organised) presents for 7 people. Go me and go you for being so organised. the letters made me giggle. ;-)

    ReplyDelete